Saturday, May 17, 2008

I've Been a Lazy Snowflaker

I have to admit my snowflaking has been a bit erratic the last couple months. I actually snowflaked over $200 last month, though I don't remember exactly how that money got to my snowflaking account...

I've been much busier with work in the last few weeks, and it's sad to realize that because of that I've gotten off track with transferring my little snowflakes. There is a pile of receipts on my desk with amounts I need to transfer from my checking, but...they've been accumulating for weeks now. [Sigh]

It feels like when it comes to most savings I earn with sales at the grocery store, it just isn't always enough to get me to transfer that money over.

On the other hand, when it's extra money I earn from my jewelry or the websites I've been building, I have no problem with snowflaking part of those. (Note: I snowflake this money into debt, IRA, one of my savings accoubts, and a small percentage as additional pocket money.)

I think it's just easier to snowflake new money, than money that is already in my checking account.

But anyway, I want to be more conscious about banking my savings. Though...I can tell you that all those little un-snowflaked bits of money have been going towards buying more and more lovely beads for the necklaces I've been making and selling.

1 comment:

Fabulously Broke said...

I'm the same bloody way. Just spent $180 buying a new pair of bike shorts because the $60 pair I bought before (DAMN BF should've warned me) was too tight on my stomach... *sighs*