Thursday, March 5, 2009

Only slightly MIA

I've been wanting to post, but this is one of those weeks that whooshes by and suddenly it's almost the end of the week. I'm still doing a little bit of work (hurrah!). It's not enough yet to cover my basic monthly expenses, but it helps take the edge off the emergency fund drain.

I also caught a particularly nasty 24 hour bug (food poisoning? flu? dunno...but suffice to say it was brutal), and I'm still reeling from being weakened so deeply, a day later.

One of my articles was included in the Carnival of Personal Finance this week, hosted over at Free Money Finance. Go and check out the plethora of great articles!

1 comment:

Jerry said...

Yikes! I hope you're fully recovered from your bug by now. I had a bout with some food poisoning last year and ended up in the hospital. Insurance covered it all, thankfully, but it wasn't pretty. Hope the job search leads to success!
Jerry
www.leads4insurance.com